Research Assistant, Ph. D. Student
Wilhelm-Seelig-Platz 6/7, R.118
Phone: +49 431 880-4825
EMail: Kristina.Haberstroh [at] ae.uni-kiel.de
Kristina studied human nutrition with focus on
food and consumer economics at Christian-Albrecht University in Kiel and
finished her Master of Science in December 2012. For her master thesis she
investigated gender specific behavioral differences in weight reduction through
internet based weight loss program. During her
studies she worked as a student assistant for two years at the department of
food economics and consumption studies.
Before starting as a PhD student in June 2013 Kristina
held an internship in Rheine in the food business apetito convenience GmbH & Co.KG in the field marketing/product management retail.
Moreover she completed an internship in the health department in Kiel for three
month with focus on Health Monitoring /
Health Planning and Public Relations.
Kristina extended this internship as a freelancer to finish and publish the
“Kiel Health Report1/2011”.
- Haberstroh, K., Orth, U.R., Hoffmann, S., & Brunk, B. (2017). Consumer Response to Unethical Corporate Behavior: A Re-Examination and Extension of the Moral Decoupling Model. Journal of Business Ethics, 140(1), pp. 161-173.
- Haberstroh, K., Orth, U.R., Bouzdine-Chameeva, T., Cohen, J., Corsi, A., Crouch, R., & De Marchi, R. (2016). Designing Culturally Specific Wine Packages: The Case of Visual Harmony. In J. Bruwer, L. Lockshin, A. Corsi, J. Cohen & M. Hirche (Eds.), Proceedings from AWBR ’16: Wine Business Research that Matters (pp. 342-352). Adelaide, Australia.
- „Management der Markenkommunikation“, openCampus (Bildungscluster der starterkitchen Kiel), Kiel, Germany, 25 Januar 2017.
- “Gender Marketing: Die Rolle visueller Harmonie”, Marketingimpulse des Marketing Club Schleswig-Holstein e.V., Kiel, Germany, 13 September 2016.
- “Finding Harmony Between Gender Identity and Design Preferences of Consumers”, EMAC 1st Junior Faculty & Doctoral Student Research Camp, Vienna, Austria, 02 September 2016.
- “Designing Culturally Specific Wine Packages: The Case of Visual Harmony”, AWBR Conference, Adelaide, Australia, 18 February 2016.
- “Moralische Entkopplung: Ein Erklärungsansatz zum (un)verantwortlichen Handeln von Konsumenten“, 65th Annual Conference of Faculty of Agricultural and Nutritional Sciences, Kiel, Germany, 05 February 2015.
- “I” Value Contrast, but “We” Appreciate Harmony: Self-construal Reflects Cultural Differences in Response to Visual Design, AMA Summer Marketing Educators’ Pre-Conference, San Francisco, USA, 01 August 2014.
- "Best Student Paper Award" for the paper titled “Gender Based Design of New Products: What Matters more Biological Gender or Gender Identity?”, PDMA Research Forum, 15-16 October 2016, Atlanta, USA.